Our Wine Clubs
I make magic every day & I want to share it with you!
"I first discovered the wonder of Rhône wines on a bike trip in France a few decades ago. I was then fortunate to discover Jeff and Jeff Cohn Cellars almost twenty years ago.
Jeff understands the magic and artistry of making Rhône-style wines. While we collect and enjoy many of Jeff Cohn Cellars’ most prominent wines, we also appreciate and enjoy Jeff’s willingness to experiment using the classic grapes of the Rhône region and other varieties that are available in California to produce fascinating wines in the tradition of the Rhône region.
While there are a significant and growing number of great American vintners — many of whom produce wonderful wines that we have in our cellar — there are few that possess Jeff’s curiosity, spirit of experimentation, and willingness to innovate while hewing to the traditions of one of the great wine regions of the world."
- Andrew, Rockpile-lover and wine club member
Members Enjoy These Benefits:
- Complimentary flight tasting for you and 3 of your guests (+ 5 if Rockpile member) when you visit our tasting room
- Two club releases a year: February and September, ability to add-on your favorites and ship together
- Optional Rockpile Holiday release in November
- Flat-rate club ground shipping ($15/3 or 6 bottles or $.01/case) or will call pick up at our tasting room
- Annual Private Tasting for you and 3 of your guests — a $60 per person value. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your private tasting
- Reciprocal club benefits with our neighbor, Ehret Family Winery: complimentary tastings for you and 3 of your guests + 15% discount on wine. To book your tasting, contact them via email or call 707-537-5000
- Member release parties
- Priority access to special events
- Pre-release & end of vintage wine offerings
- Exclusive member promotions
Club Membership Terms
- Upon enrollment, your first club offering will be processed to activate your membership and you will begin receiving your member benefits immediately
- New members must commit to accepting a minimum of 2 club release shipments and then 2 per year to keep your membership active
- Your credit card will be charged approximately 14 days in advance of wine club release months, February and September to allow time for processing, order preparation and shipping
- We require 30 day's notice to cancel your membership
Weather holds may apply depending on the time of year and your delivery location.
You know you want to be
in the Cohn Zone
Enter your email address to keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.